DaiLy hiTs

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Worst Nightmare



Nothing could completes me anymore.

I was once so important in your life; you always put me in your priority list but now??? Well after you got another girl on your side, I'm just not as important as your new girl anymore.

Is sad to know that I was once with you on your side to comfort you, laugh with you, makes you happy, holding your hands, hugging you to sleep, taking care of you when you are ill but...that went too fast. Too fast that you got bored of the present and start seeking for others outside your comfort zone.

Was torned apart till now. I don't know how do I feel anymore, is just that more hurt, pain, torture, heartbreak adding into my life if this agony of reality won't stop. I can see myself been replaced and the love was once with you is just clearly dead now, just dead and nothing of me left inside of you.

Could I still hold on for long?
The truth is, I don't even know as well and they said exes would never gonna be friends and I'm still contemplating with this yet again.

Crush me once and now another wave coming in still, I don't know how long can I take. Maybe is just a sign that you want me off for good so that adding more salt on my wounded heart would make sure I get what you are trying to tell me. Well you know what? It is working though...

My friends are disappointed on me so as myself. So when can I finally break free and see a bright sky again?

Leave and start fresh? OR Stay and still suffering all this agony that you might not gonna see it deep inside my heart that I'm pretty much still not over you.

xA

No comments: