DaiLy hiTs

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Grateful



They said stop chasing people. If they REALLY wanna be in your life, they'll still be there once you stop running after them.

And I' tired of running and everything else in life, just so tired.

Therefore, I learned on that a liar can only outrun their lies for so long. Eventually the sheep's clothing falls off & reveals the wolf underneath.

What I can say is thank you for all the sweet memories that you have been given to me and also those painful scar you put me through. You just never once listen to me and now I can see you are happy with her without my existence anymore BUT for me it will never gonna be the same.

In the end the day you left was just my beginning.

The tears that I shed for you, it means that I was once truly in love with you until you break it into million pieces. Those tears are just precious and I can see that I could actually love someone so deep.... :') *sniff xA

1 comment:

Joane said...

U deserved someone better k, someone who seriously love u and put u as priority...Cheer up ya, it is time to move on...=]